What You’ll Learn
- How to handle the brush like a pro!
- The Basic Strokes (these are the building blocks of basic letterforms – they will become your best friends!)
- How to write the “right” way
- Ways to give your writing that natural flow
- How to compose a layout for best impact!
Who This Workshop is For
- Everyone with zero experience
- Anyone who is experienced but wants to get a good handle on the basics
- A thoughtfully curated Starter Kit consisting of: Letter Guides + Practice Sheets, Water Brush, 2 mini bottles of liquid Watercolour, paint palette
- Rad new skills and a completed final project to show off to your friends!
Duration: 3 hours
Price: $150 per person.
In the middle of every month, we will gather the interest response for the classes available for next month through our email subscribers. By simply filling up the response form that we sent, we will be able to know if we can gather the minimum number of people needed to form a class. The form is not a confirmation of the class and there is no obligation for you to fulfill your promise.
If there are enough people interested in the same class and same date, we will reach out again to you and you can decide if you wish to sign up. As each class has a limited size number, registration will then be on a first come first serve basis. If there are not enough people, you can simply register your interest again the following month.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to subscribe to our classes. Thanks!