What You’ll Learn
- Understanding the tools
- Pen handling, positioning and posture
- Basic strokes that make up the foundation of basic letterforms
- How to correctly connect letters to form words
- How compose simple layouts
Who This Workshop is For
- Anyone and everyone who has an interest in calligraphy! We’ll be starting with the basics so you can get a good understanding of pen handling and letter construction. Complete beginners welcome. No experience necessary!
- A thoughtfully curated Starter Kit consisting of: Letter Guides + Practice Sheets, pen holder + 2 nibs, calligraphy ink + a surprise bonus
- Lots of hands-on guidance
Duration: 3 hours
Price: $150 per person.
In the middle of every month, we will gather the interest response for the classes available for next month through our email subscribers. By simply filling up the response form that we sent, we will be able to know if we can gather the minimum number of people needed to form a class. The form is not a confirmation of the class and there is no obligation for you to fulfill your promise.
If there are enough people interested in the same class and same date, we will reach out again to you and you can decide if you wish to sign up. As each class has a limited size number, registration will then be on a first come first serve basis. If there are not enough people, you can simply register your interest again the following month.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to subscribe to our classes. Thanks!