Learn how to make 3 leather accessories in this 2-hour workshop!
You’ll make an envelope cardholder, a key strap, and a mini luggage tag.
We provide the materials, hardware and instruction, and you’ll go home with 3 useful items handmade by you.
ABOUT THE CLASS
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirement: 13 and older
- Average Class Size: 6-12
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Basic leather cutting skills
- Knowledge of leather as a material
- Working with basic leather carving tools
- Leather care tips
- Participants will bring home the items which they have crafted themselves, at the end of the workshop.
Duration: 2 hours
Price: $80 per person
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the class today!